Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday in an Original meme created by The Broke and the Bookish



Today my theme is:.....

Top 10 Books That Made Me Cry



Allegiant (Divergent, #3)
I don't really even like this book. But I loved the rest of the series and so when Roth decided to kill off the main character in the worst way possible, I was sick for two days. 



Where the Red Fern Grows
I read this in the 6th grade.  I just remember sitting there and crying for hours.  So sad.



Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3)
I was so upset when Prim died.  I can even overlook the dull ending.



If I Stay (If I Stay, #1)
For a book about death, I sure was surprise at how much this one affected me.



The Fault in Our Stars
Like If I Stay, a book about death. Also I knew how this ended.  So why was I so upset when it happened??



Champion (Legend, #3)
I cried tears of joy and sadness.  So happy with Eden found and so sad when June decided to leave Day.  The epilogue truly made up for it all.



In The Afterlight (The Darkest Minds, #3)
Minor character turned major character bites the dust.  It happens.



Before I Fall
By the end of this book I found myself wishing that things weren't what they seemed and there was a way for Sam to live.  I guess I was hopelessly wrong.



Where She Went (If I Stay, #2)
The sequel to If I Stay, I cried almost through the entire novel.  I felt so bad for Adam.



The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1)
This gets the number one spot simply because Pearson made me cry over the loss of a minor character we had met... once?

No comments:

Post a Comment