Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's Top Ten theme is:

Top Ten books on my Spring TBR list





A Birthday Gift
An Ember in the Ashes
This comes out the day before my birthday.  I pre-ordered it as a gift for myself.



One I'm dying for
The Bitter Kingdom (Fire and Thorns, #3)
I just finished Crown of Embers and ohmygosh. I have to read this book.



The end of the end
End of Days (Penryn & the End of Days, #3)
I can't wait for this book to come out in May.  You may be noticing a fantasy theme here...



Oh look, another fantasy
Trial by Fire (Worldwalker, #1)
I recently went on a shopping spree online and came back with ~15 books to add to my collection.  This was one of them.



The obligatory classic
Watership Down
I try to read at least one classic novel ever season.  During winter I read Pride and Prejudice.  This has been sitting on my shelf for a while.  I really need to get to it.



The one I can't seem to finish
A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, #5)
I have been in the middle of this book far too long.  I really want to finish it before the next season of Game of Thrones starts so I can mock the screenwriters properly.



One I know nothing about
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)
This kept popping up on my recommended list on amazon.  And I saw it one day in Barnes and Noble.  I finally went ahead and bought it in my last shopping spree.  Is it any good?



The start of a trilogy
Stolen Songbird (The Malediction Trilogy, #1)
Another book that kept popping up in my recommendations that I finally bought.  I love this cover.  And I love series.



A fairy tale retold
Of Beast and Beauty
I don't know much about this one other than it obviously being a Beauty and the Beast retelling.  And I'm okay with that.



One that stands alone
Bone Gap
This book looks crazy.  I am so excited to read it soon.  I hope it's as good as everyone says.

See? I promised fewer words this time...

2 comments:

  1. I really liked Trial by Fire despite not liking the authors other works.
    Cora @ Tea Party Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer was such a surprisingly good book! I'd heard a lot about it, but I'd never really looked into it. My grandma finally pushed it on me last year and it's easily one of my favorite series! Cannot wait to hear your thoughts on it.

    - Tabitha Tabitha's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete