Monday, September 5, 2016

My Hogwarts Story Tag

I was tagged by Sam over at Tsundoku for this tag.  I love doing tags, and this one looks so fun.  So yay!

So what would my life at Hogwarts be like??

1) Are you a Pure-blood, half-blood, or muggle-born wizard?

Hmmm.  I think I'd be half-blood.  I don't think I would be a pure-blood, but I can't really see myself as being muggle-born.


2) Which wand chose you?

This is my pottermore wand.  I would love to read even more about wand lore, because it's so fascinating.

3) Did you take an owl, cat, rat, or toad with you?

Do you know me at all?  I mean duh.  Cat.

4) Where did the sorting hat put you?

Wait for it.... Slytherin pride right here!  I've been sorted multiple times and with both tests.  I'm a Slytherin.  Don't be hating on me just because some evil wizards came from there.  So did Merlin!

5) Which house did you want to be in?

Honestly, after reading all of the house traits and what is truly valued, I was glad I got Slytherin.  It is perfect for me :)

6) What lessons are your favorite and least favorite?

Hmm.  I think my favorite class would be charms, and my least favorite would (weirdly) be potions.  I love to cook, though.  So I could be wrong!

7) The form your patronus takes is a...

You would think I would have actually thought about this.  No time like the present, eh?  The more I think about it, the more I think dragon.  I can be very quiet and very deadly.  People tell me I'm a ninja, but I also have some bite.

8) When confronted with a boggart, what does it look like to you?

Remember Ron's boggart?  Yea.  That.  Literally nothing frightens me more.

9) Do you partake in any school sports or magical hobbies?

I would be in the choir!  I would also probably be part of SPEW xD  I think I would go to quidditch matches, but I wouldn't be all insane about it.  I'm not big into sports.

10) If you have free time where would you find yourself hanging out?

In the library or the common room.  Slytherins take crap for their common room being in the dungeons, but seriously.  It would be super awesome and nice in there!  No one else would be around to bother you.  Also, I would love to read up on some wand history.

11) You are most likely to get detention for what?

Not finishing an assignment on time.

12) What career do you want after leaving Hogwarts?

Can I be a wand-maker?


So that's my life at Hogwarts.  I don't think it's half bad.  So who to tag.  Who to tag...

I tag everyone reading this!  Let me know what you think and if you did the tag in my comments below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment