Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November Wrap-Up

This month seriously flew by. I don't even know how...and I'm too tired to go put my header on oh what is wrong with me lol.

Well I guess I will jump right into it. So of course you remember that I was doing NaNoWriMo? HA! My computer died during the second week, and I was already behind. I tried using my old laptop, but it's sooooooo slow it would freeze literally every time Scrivener autosaves. Which is every three seconds.

So yea. I didn't do so well with NaNo this year. I did about 10k words, but I'm still okay with that. Now I can continue on with this story that I'm super excited about, and I don't have to feel super rushed to finish it.

Another quick reminder: Read Month ends today on Swoon Reads. So if you were thinking about reading my MS for Iron Curse, you can do that here.

Another awesome thing that happened is that I am now co-hosting the #ReadIndie Challenge, beginning tomorrow! Check out the post to see how you can participate.

You of course all remember my trip to YALLFest this year. So that brings me to what I've read...

It has been a light month for me even with my computer not working. I read a grand total of....

One book. Lol! I read A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi. I started some other books and worked on getting some more posts ready.

I have a few more books I want to read in December. Especially the January releases, but I'll be focusing mainly on editing Spy Project so I can have it ready in January or February.

Monthly giveaway you say?
Why yes. Indeed. November's book of the month was Angelfall by Susan Ee. I'm actually pretty happy, everyone guessed correctly. The winner of the pre-order was Ashfa! Congratulations, I've emailed you :)

Be sure to come back tomorrow to check out a new giveaway for December.

No comments:

Post a Comment