Friday, January 26, 2018

Bookish Confessions

Bookish Confessions


Greetings all! I've been terrible about posting lately, so I figured I would do a quick post here. My bookish confessions.


  1. I don't read Middle Grade books. I don't enjoy the writing in them 98% of the time, so I tend to avoid them.
  2. I actually enjoy reading a smutty romance from time to time.
  3. I've been in a huge blogging slump lately. Enough to the point that I've considered quitting blogging.
  4. I will read a series even if I hated the first book out of pure curiosity.
  5. I've stopped caring about reading arcs before they are published. I own over 300 unread books, so it's time to stop feeling guilty.
  6. Sometimes I think I like a book more than I actually do, just because I really want to like it. 
  7. I cannot listen to contemporary books on audio. They make me want to gag.
  8. I hate reading a hardcover with the dust jacket on.
  9. Even though I own a candle company, I have bookish candles from loads of other companies

No comments:

Post a Comment