Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Impromptu Hiatus, Whoops!

I know this keeps happening, but I'm sorry!

Between having a full time job and a full time business, it's really tough to keep up. I am trying though!

As far as the business goes, I'm less busy this weekend than I usually am, so I'm taking that time to get ahead on orders. So I'll be able hopefully get back to reading, because I'm behind. As always.

Also on the agenda is ALAAC in NOLA! Omg I'm so excited! Is anyone else going? My sister and I are going together, and I cannot wait. If you're going let me know and we will probably run into each other. I know Tracy from Cornerfolds (aka my business partner) is going. And I've heard Amber from DuLivre is also going, so maybe I will see you there too!

Other news on the horizon...

My friend Erin in Houston is moving and couldn't take her cat with her. She looked for weeks for a home for him and couldn't find one. The shelters are all still full from Hurricane Harvey, plus it's kitten season. And so, because my heart was breaking, I offered to take Kaz from her. I'm picking him up at the airport tomorrow.

I cannot keep him, as my cats are all declawed (I don't want to hear the "don't declaw your cats" argument. I agree with you people. But declawed cats still need homes and I adopted them declawed, so leave it.), and Kaz is not. It wouldn't be fair to them, as if they got in a fight they couldn't defend themselves. But I have multiple homes lined up for him.

I think thats pretty much it for what's going on! I'm gonna try to get back to things on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment