Monday, March 12, 2018

Co-Blogger

Co-Blogger Search


Hey all, I'm finally, finally looking for a co-blogger. I've been saying for years that I need one, and I'm finally doing it!

So the thing is, with my full time job, the candle business (pretty much full time), and my writing (which I'm now about to start querying), blogging is falling to the wayside. So I need someone to help me keep up! I don't have nearly the time I'd like to post as much.

So here's the thing! Fill out this nifty google form here if you are interested. As my co-blogger, you get access to my Netgalley and if I ever get offered physical arcs. I will also be willing to forward on physical arcs I get at conferences.

As my co-blogger, you can also use my blog and stats to request arcs form publishers. I would ask that you post once a week as either a review or a discussion post, barring special circumstances. You can, of course, post more if you like!

Any questions? Let me know in the comments below, and I'll get back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment