Monday, November 30, 2015

Rock My TBR Challenge

ROCK (1)

This is an awesome reading challenge to help us get a bit more ahead on our huuuuuge TBRs.

THE CHALLENGE:
To read a minimum of 1 book per month you already own (published book).
This challenge is totally what YOU make of it! You can do 5 books a month, 10, WHATEVER! Anything you accomplish is fantastic. This challenge is really what you make of it.

I am going to shoot for one book per month and hope to do better than that.

Here is a list of books I would like to have completed:
  • Ice Like Fire
  • Six of Crows
  • Crimson Bound
  • Shatter Me
  • The Evolution of Mara Dyer
  • Daughter of Smoke and Bone
  • The 5th Wave
  • Rook
  • Walk on Earth a Stranger
  • Frostfire
  • A Thousand Pieces of You
  • Wither
  • The Raven Boys
  • Valiant
  • This Shattered World
  • Midnight Thief
  • The Burning Sky
  • The Boy Most Likely To
  • We Were Liars
  • Made You Up
Okay... I think that's enough to list for now.  This is a small sample of books on my TBR that I own (for the most part. I don't own The 5th Wave yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment