Saturday, November 14, 2015

The Mirror King: A Review in Emojis

So as promised, my initial thoughts while reading The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows.  Sadly, blogger does not support emojis (boo!).  So here they are in picture form to convey my feelings while reading.

Enjoy my completely SPOILER FREE review before my actual review publishes.



Initial reaction upon receiving the book

Chapters 1-4

Chapter 5

Chapters 6-12

Chapter 13

Chapter 14-16

Chapter 17-23

Chapter 24-31

Chapter 32-36

Chapter 37-41

Chapter 42-47

Chapter 48

Chapter 49



And here's my GR reading progress:

So...
Overall I would say my feelings toward this book are leaning toward my favorite emoji: the sparkly heart. <3 Happy reading!








2 comments:

  1. What a fun review! I love the idea. Glad to see you enjoyed the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a lot of fun while doing this. As I read I kept a notebook to mark what feelings happened in each chapter.

      Delete