Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's Top Ten theme is...Top Ten books I've recently added to my TBR!

Because it's hard to track when I decide to add something to my TBR, we're going off my GoodReads list.  I don't always update it, but it'll have to do.

So, counting down from most recent...

10) Untitled Fallen Isles Trilogy #3 by Jodi Meadows

9) Untitled Fallen Isles Trilogy #2 by Jodi Meadows

8) Untitled Fallen Isles Trilogy #1 by Jodi Meadows (are you sensing a theme here?)

7) Night Study by Maria V. Snyder - omg I can actually talk about this because it has a title lol.  I just finished the audiobook of Poison study and am now obsessed with Snyder's books.  I need the rest of the Study series and all of her other related series.  Weirdly, I had Shadow Study on my TBR waaaaay earlier.

6) Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder - same thing!

5) Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder - See above.  I tend to add books and series in clumps.

4) Never Never: Part three by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher - This one I hadn't realized wasn't on my TBR. I read the first two parts and was tortured by having to wait for part three.  Which came out today. HUZZAH!

3) Through the Dark by Alexandra Bracken - this is another one that I didn't realize wasn't on my GR TBR.  I have this book (and it's signed!) so hopefully I'll get to it soon.  I have loved all her other books that I've read.

2) Heir to the Sky by Amanda Sun - I can honestly say I don't remember adding this.  But I went back and read the synopsis and it looks awesome! 

1) The Winds of Winter by George R.R. Martin - oh poor GRRM... Missing deadline after deadline.  We writers know how deadlines can make you feel.  And his books are, well, huge.  It's too bad that this one won't be coming out any time soon.  It would be nice if we had a tentative release date at some point though.


What are your top ten recent adds to your TBR?

14 comments:

  1. I just bought Through the Dark and I cannot wait to read it. I hope you enjoy it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heir to the Sky looks crazy good! Beyond that, I don't know much about it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Maria V. Snyder's series! I really need more time to read . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Poison Study books have been on my TBR for a while now! Iʻll definitely have to get my hands on ʻem soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to read Poison Study! Great lists!

    Check out my TTT and Music Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. *whispers* I've just finished reading Night Study. OMG! It's SO good. This is a great list, some of these I haven't heard of so I'm gonna check them out. You can never have too many books, right? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just ordered Magic Study and Fire Study. I'll be getting there soon!

      Delete
  7. I see Poison Study around everywhere. It's very intriguing. I hope you enjoy these books when you get around to them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY Maria's books! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE her Study series! And pretty much everything she's written!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I just finished Poison Study last Friday and I'm still obsessed. So I need to read everything else!

      Delete
  9. So agree about Winds of Winter. Give us something George, even a sample chapter. LOL one of these days... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. HEIR TO THE SKY has a really interesting title. And the collection of Bracken's stories are great! Hope you get to read them soon :)

    My TTT- http://rachelwritesthings.blogspot.com/2016/01/top-ten-books-ive-recently-added-to-my.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to read Poison Study! I feel like everyone who has read it absolutely loves it, so I don't know what's taking me so long to pick it up!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete