Sunday, December 11, 2016

Announcement

Greetings all! I have an announcement.

There will be a few changes in the way I do reviews. Up until now (just about two years), I've not rated any books I've read. But as I post my reviews on goodreads and amazon, this seems silly as I'm required to rate books.

So, I will start giving all books ratings,

Image result for BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE gif

Okay it's not really all that exciting. But to make sure I keep my ratings organized, I'm slowly going to be adding ratings for plot, characters, love interests, etc. I know, you were hoping for something cooler than that.

Well, I hope to have some awesome-tastic news soon. I guess we shall see, right? Plus, my new blog header should hopefully be done soon.

Changes to the blog should start taking place next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment