Friday, March 31, 2017

March Wrap-Up

But how can March be over already??

I know, I kind of slowed down in blogging momentum near the end of the month, but there is a reason for that.

As I've mentioned before (at least I think I have), I'll be taking April off from reading. So I'm writing as many reviews and posts ahead of time to last through the month.

Sooooo.... what happened this month?

So, in case you missed it, the March Giveaway ended and the winner is Lauren at My Expanding Bookshelf

I've emailed you. Please email me back within 48 hours. The March book of the month, which I took the first line from for the giveaway was Rebel of the Sands, by Alwyn Hamilton. Congrats on winning a free audiobook form audible!

Blogging Things

Not much really happened. I read fourteen books, including audiobooks and one DNF (very late in the book too). So that's not too shabby. In case you missed it, I posted reviews for these:


I also, for the first and only time in many months, did a Waiting on Wednesday post.

I'm wanting to start a feature of a weekly interview. I love doing interviews! But if this happens, it'll be a long way off.

Life Things

I have some health answers and more health questions. Such is life. 

Instagram Things

I got throwing knives in. Yes, I ordered throwing knives, because I want to learn. I still need a target though, so I'm currently just using them for props.  Here are two of my more recent photos from this month.



If you're on instagram, let me know your username! I'm constantly on the search for more bookish accounts to follow.  I try to post at least once a day, though I usually post more.

No comments:

Post a Comment