Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

To all my US people, Happy Thanksgiving!



I'm sorry I've been kind of absent lately. I had some reviews I meant to write, and then I forgot before NaNoWriMo started (whoops!).

But let's forget about that! I'll get to them once November is over and I've finished this first and terrible draft of probably the only contemporary novel I will ever write. 

And if you're not in the US, then take advantage of online sales this weekend. And eat lots of good food because this is an excuse for food and who couldn't use an excuse for food?! Right???!

In the mean time, here's a list of some bookish things I am thankful for:


Writing buddies and critique partners. I don't think I would make it through NaNo without you guys.

My book shelves. Some of them might be ready to collapse, but what would I do without them?

The candle company. It's frustrating and stressful at times, but it's also fun.

My blogger friends, like Tracy at Cornerfolds and Sam at Tsundoku. You guys are amazing.

This edition of The Name of the Wind, because it's the most beautiful book in the world and everyone should read it xD

Have a great weekend, guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment