Saturday, July 4, 2015

Quick Update

I'm sitting here trying to type with a cat refusing to let me near the keyboard.  It's a real problem.

So the reason for this update is to say that I will be somewhat behind this month.  Yes, I have some posts already typed up.  But I am participating in Camp NaNoWriMo.  And I haven't had a day off in three weeks.  I don't foresee one soon either.  The reason being, I work in an environmental lab.  We do all sorts of EPA testing.

That may not mean much to you, but there has been an environmental emergency.  And my supervisor is out of town and my coworker refuses to work overtime.  Meaning I get stuck with ALL of it.  So I have to work ALL holidays and ALL weekends when we have emergencies.  I will try to get to my normal posts this week.  But honestly, I'm quite exhausted.  Time for me to go collapse...

No comments:

Post a Comment