Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Pitch Wars #Pimpmybio Mentee Bio


As you may know, I've decided to enter Pitch Wars this year. I've wanted to do it for a while, but the timing has never been right. I think I've got my timing right this year, though. So I cannot wait!

 So let me introduce myself. My name is Christina, I live in Florida. It is way too hot here. And humid. I went to Canada once years ago, and ever since then, I want to live there.

This year, I'm submitting for a YA fantasy project. Okay, it's YA fantasy romance. Because pretty much anything I write always has romance. Most of what I write is YA, and that's how this project began. It's gotten more and more into the upper YA, in fact, that I was convinced it was NA until I was told otherwise.

Here are some books that I absolutely adore:


Well that list is getting long. I'll stop now. Even though there are so many more that I want to list haha.

I absolutely love Avatar: The Last Airbender!! Zutara for life!


Oh! I work as a scientist. I test water and soils at an EPA certified lab.

I have three cats. I'm fairly certain two of them are evil, and the other is just there as a foil to them. 

My favorite genre to read is fantasy, but the only genres I don't read at all are horror/thriller and mystery. 

I was formally trained as an opera singer back when I was... not as old as I am now. Yes. Let's say it like that. I still love to sing and make sure I do it in my car every chance I get. I will listen to almost any music, but my weak spot is for alternative and prog metal. 

Aaaaanyway, this is getting kind of long. If you want to know more about me, you can see this interview I did with myself last year! Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment