Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March Review

March was a super busy month for me.  I changed my schedule at work.  So I am now working Tuesday-Saturday.

Here are my March book reviews:
The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
Fairest by Marissa Meyer
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson
Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay


Apparently I also did a lot more shopping this month than I usually do...

It's possible I bought more. I'm not sure.  I did get The Sarah Dessen books, I know Why the Caged Bird Sings, and To Kill a Mockingbird at a thrift store at least...

Also ordered in March were A Court of Thorns and Roses, End of Days and I bought The Orphan Queen (which I am currently reading so I did not take a picture of it).

I spent so much money on books in March, I need to suffer through April and not buy anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment