Wednesday, October 12, 2016

I'm back!

Yes, it took me a little while to get back.

If I'm being honest, the hurricane was not the only reason I took so long. I did have my laptop with me, but I just couldn't really bring myself to do anything.

Real quick, for those of who have been asking how I fared in the hurricane, thank you! My house sustained minimal damage that I can see. I need about $10,000 of tree removal (dear god), but that should be covered by the insurance company.


As for everything else? Well, I've been reading and doing a small amount of writing. In a more exciting/important piece of news...

I made a few small changes to Iron Curse, and it is now up on Swoon Reads! I felt like I would have some trouble querying it, so that seemed like the best bet. I do still plan to query Spy Project, especially since I already have a query written. I just need to finish writing the book lol.

Anyway, you can find Iron Curse here. I'll add a link on the menu.

Other things I'm working on...

I'm working on rewriting a short story I did for a creative writing class in college. I'm hoping to submit it into a contest run by Jennifer L Armentrout to attend the RT convention in 2017, but I'm not sure if it might be too bleak. In any case, I haven't written a short story in many years, so it's interesting trying to write something short.

So my review of The Diabolic will be the regularly scheduled Saturday post. Hurray! Getting back in the swing of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment