Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Mini Reviews: A Goodreads Cross-Post Part 2

You may have noticed a theme in my last Cross-Post over here. That theme being the fake-relationship trope. Yes, I have read enough of these lately to create a fake relationship goodreads shelf. And I need morrrrreee! So if you have recommendations, please just comment. Or email me. Or message me on twitter. Just, you know, give me all the fake relationship recs.

In the spirit of how I did my last post, I will not be giving the synopsis or buy links. Click on the cover picture to go to the goodreads page.


I love the premise, and I constantly get sucked into stories about celebrities wanting normal relationships. So yea. The cuteness overload was totally there. I just picked up the sequel at Target, so I cannot wait to see more from my favorite boy band.

______________________________________


I liked it, but I didn't love it.

The plot was cute, and the romance was sweet. The only real problem for me were some of the characters. Wyatt and all his brothers and cousins and aunts and... Hey, he has a big family! Anyway, Wyatt was great. My real problem was with Sutton. I don't know, I just could not connect with her for some reason. I tried, but she was just as she described herself in the book. Beige. I couldn't get on board with her, and that hurt how much I would've liked the book.




______________________________________


I really enjoyed this one. It was cute and funny and a super quick read. I loved Gia and Fill-in-Bradley. They had great chemistry, and they were just adorable together. Definitely going to read more from Kasie West in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment