Thursday, September 14, 2017

Updates Ahoy!

It feels like most of what I've posted lately are life updates. So it goes.

But I swear I'm getting back into things. I even have a review written and at least three more in the works. Go me!

Okay, so for those of you who know that I am located in Florida, I did want to tell you that I'm okay and my house is okay after Hurricane Irma. I did have the unfortunate experience of coming home after evacuating to find that my home had been broken into. So that's an ongoing thing now. 

The other bit of news I have is that I decided (instead of beginning to query) to post Spy Project up on Swoon Reads. I don't think it's 100% there, but I'm not completely sure what to do with it. So I'd love feedback. 

I've talked a lot about Spy Project over the last year or so. It's one of my favorite manuscripts. So you guys can officially know now that my working title for this one is Cloak & Dagger. I hope that if it ever does get published, it gets something that stands out more lol.

Anyway, if you're at all curious, you can find Cloak & Dagger over on Swoon Reads (right here). I'll also be adding it to the menu at top, much like Iron Curse was there.

I will be back on Monday with a new review!

No comments:

Post a Comment