Top Ten Tuesday
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature host by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's top ten theme is top ten characters from books I would like to catch up with after the book/series ended.
- Ruby Daly - The Darkest Minds
- This series did not have an epilogue, which was slightly disappointing. I wanted to know what was going to happen between Ruby and Liam and how things were going to change after all the kids were freed.
- Day - Legend
- This series had the best epilogue ever. But I still want more.
- Nick Dunne - Gone Girl
- I just want to know how things are going with "psycho bitch"
- Mara - The Girl of Fire and Thorns
- I love minor characters. Was anyone ever able to convince her to marry Belen?
- June - Legend
- ohmygosh can I gush more about the end of this series? How do things end up between the two of them??
- Nyx - Cruel Beauty
- The end of this book was like a beginning. So I really just want to know how things worked out there.
- Both Will Graysons - Will Grayson, Will Grayson
- These guys were both hilarious. Did JG's Will Grayson stay with Jane? Did DL's Will Grayson find a new boy? Did they keep in touch? What happens?
- Quentin - Paper Towns
- John Green has a talent for not ending his books. What happens to Quentin after the end of the book I gotta know!!
- Jack Gordon - The Darkest Part of the Forest
- This was one of my favorite reads this year. And I love that a fae falls in love with a human. I want to know how well that goes. Maybe even like, one hundred years down the road. How's it going Jack?
What's your Top Ten?