1. Answer all the questions. Repetitions are fine!
2. You can put yourself in any of the categories.
3. Tag others!
4. Fill in the categories with bookish characters! These characters don't have to feel sibling-esque. If you don't know, you can say, for example, "A character that... I can't stand is___"
1. Your Older Brother
Gale from THG. I can't really say why but he was the first to pop into my mind.
2. Your Younger Brother
O'Neill from The Mermaid's Sister. (I actually had to look up his name since I read that last February lol) He's just kind of witty and shy and seemed like a little brother to me,
3. Your Sister
Zoya from The Grisha trilogy. Why? Because my sister and I fight the way she and Alina fight.
4. The Popular One
5. Parent's Favorite
Aza from Magonia. She has this crazy insane illness that no one knows what it is (it's named after her lol) and her parents spend so much money on her until she... dies.
6. The Little Rebel
Noah Shaw from the Mara Dyer series! Because he is such a rebel!
7. Your Twin
Elisa from Girl of Fire and Thorns. Because we are so much alike.
8. The One You Can't Stand
I feel like I've said this before but... Mal from The Grisha trilogy. I hate that guy.
9. The One You Could Prank the World With
Kady from Illuminae. I mean, she would do some awesome pranks, right?
10. The Shy Introvert
11. Your Ultimate Book Sibling
Celaena! We could read all the books and talk about them!
12. Your Blogging Sibling
Um, who would blog? I feel like that would have to be Aza.