1. A Popular Book or series that you didn't like.
2. A Popular Book or series that every one else seems to hate but you love.
I don't know about love... I didn't hate the Fallen series by Lauren Kate. I hated book two. But the third and fourth books were pretty good.
3. A Love Triangle where the main character ended up with the person you did NOT want them to end up with OR an OTP that you don't like.
Alina, The Darkling, and Mal. I hated Mal from the beginning of the books. #Darkling4lyfe!
4. A popular book Genre that you hardly reach for.
There are a lot that I don't regularly reach for: Horror, Historical Fiction, Non-Fiction
5. A popular or beloved character that you do not like.
Well, I already mentioned him but... Mal from the Grisha trilogy.
6. A popular author that you can't seem to get into.
Stephen King. I just don't like his writing style. I've never been able to finish a book of his that I started (and I have started many).
7. A popular book trope that you're tired of seeing. (examples "lost princess", corrupt ruler, love triangles, etc.)
I really have no answer for this. If you're tired of a trope, maybe you should read different genres. I'm not tired of love triangles. Just bad love triangles. Really, I just want most any "trope" to be done well.
8. A popular series that you have no interest in reading.
The Ender Quintet. I will not read Orson Scott Card's books.
9. The saying goes "The book is always better than the movie", but what movie or T.V. show adaptation do you prefer more than the book?
I don't have much of an answer for this, mainly because I mostly avoid the adaptations if I've read the book. The ones that I've seen I either hate (Lord of the Rings) or they just aren't as good. And yes. I really do hate those movie adaptations.
If I had to answer this, I would say I, Robot. Granted, the book and movie are absolutely nothing alike. But the book is fairly boring and doesn't have much of a plot. At least the movie is exciting.
Okay, since I wasn't tagged, I won't tag anyone. So if this looks fun to you and you haven't done it yet, go ahead!