Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Happy New Year all! This week's theme is Top Ten resolutions for 2016.
- I will finish reading A Dance with Dragons. It's been sitting partially read for a year and a half - ever since some of my coworkers told me how it ended. I still want to finish it though.
- I will read less and write more. That is to say - I won't spend every waking hour reading. Instead, I will dedicate time every day to reading, and I will dedicate time to writing. This is the only way I will finish anything.
- I will finally read the second and third books in the Starbound trilogy.
- I will not spend $300 a month on books. Instead, I will read books already on my shelves.
- I will read The 5th Wave before the movie comes out.
- I will actually request ARCs from publishers (not just on NetGalley or EW).
- I will finish reading the Mara Dyer series.
- I will finish at least one manuscript and start querying agents.
- I will post more actively on my blog.
- And finally: Not book related but... I will not be so sedentary, and I will cook actual food. So maybe I can get rid of the thirty pounds I gained last year.