Thursday, October 22, 2015

Book Blogger Tag

Thanks to Nori from ReadWriteLove28 for tagging me in this.  I love doing tags!

It's question time!!!

1. How many times do you check your email a day?
This is kind of embarrassing. I have no idea. I have two personal accounts plus my work account (which is always up on my work computer).  I check my personal accounts sporadically throughout the day.  Like every 30 minutes or so xD

2. How many times are you on Goodreads?
It depends.  I go on if I'm in the middle of a discussion or something.  Or if I'm updating my reading progress.  But I don't spend a lot of time on it.

3. How long does it take you to edit your posts?
Depends on the post and how much time I have before it goes live.  Memes take a few minutes max.  Reviews and discussions take a lot longer (especially discussions).  For me, when I finish a book, I write the review immediately.  That review itself doesn't take long to write but it's not very good.  So if I can, I let it stew in my queue for a few days so I can go back and edit over and over before I'm happy with it.

4. What kind of laptop do you use?
Just assume I use a laptop. Sure.. Which I am currently using lol. It's a Toshiba Satellite (rather old) and it's not my main computer.  My main is a desktop gaming computer. Which is currently not hooked up because my desk is disassembled.

5. How often do you check Twitter?
Let's see.. The twitter app gives me notifications on my phone all day. And when I'm home, I have it open in a separate tab (one of ten minimum tabs I use)

6. Why do you use the blogging website you do?
For me, I can't afford to pay for my blogging platform. So this was the best option.

7. Are you good at keeping up with reviews, tags, etc?
Generally, yes. There has been the occasional time that no. And I'm honestly really far behind on my reviews at the moment, but it's not due to blogging behind. It's reading behind.

8. How many times a week do you post?
I have my schedule posted here, which is subject to change week to week.  But in general, I always try to have a review, discussion, and two memes.  So four.  There are times that I don't have the time or inclination to do the week's Top Ten Tuesday post.  But generally it's four.


I tag... SamSarahZoeyBrittany.
As always, if you weren't tagged and want to do it, go ahead!

3 comments:

  1. This is fun and helped me get to know you more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag! I check my email all the time, too. Thanks for tagging me, here's my post: http://tsundokubooks.blogspot.com/2015/10/book-blogger-tag.html

    ReplyDelete