Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week's Top Ten theme is Top Ten things I would ask the bookish Genie.. Oh this...
- Help me improve my writing craft - Am I boring for putting that? I don't thinks so. I want to improve (always) so that I can move on to the next thing on my list.
- Help me land an awesome agent - Because every writer needs an agent. And this moves me on to my next item.
- Become a traditionally published author - I'm personally not wanting to go the self-pub route. And I could use all the help I can get!
- To go to BEA 2016 - I haven't yet decided if I can go. It's kind of really expensive, between event tickets, airplane tickets, a hotel... yea. And I'd better decide fast, because hotels get booked quickly.
- Jodi Meadows to be at YALLFest 2015 - Okay I know this won't happen, but a girl can dream, right? I would love to meet my favorite author who loves to break my heart into a million little pieces. And I will be at YALLFest 2015
- ARCs of Asunder, Infinite and The Orphan Queen - Okay I feel like you all know how I feel about Jodi's books. Those are the ones I need for my ARC collection. Oh please, book genie, bring them to me?
- While we're on the subject of ARCs... - How about an ARC of Truthwitch or Passenger? Or both? I'm hoping to snag a Passenger ARC at YALLFest -fingers crossed-
- To Win NaNoWriMo - I said it. I'm doing NaNoWriMo this year. I did Camp NaNoWriMo and did not win. I will, however, be working on two projects this time (I can't focus). So I'm hoping to get to 50k words with that.
- Speaking of... - Help me focus. I often have trouble focusing on a single book at a time. And as I said, I can't seem to work on one project at a time.
- My final wish - was already granted. I wanted an ARC of The Mirror King. And the book gods/book genies/Jodi Meadows saw to it that I got one. Post on that (and two reviews) to come.
What are your bookish wishes?