Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Random Update

So....


I have been neglecting my reading duties somewhat lately.  I have... currently eight review books that I have accepted.  And I have some others that I would like to read and review.  So yea, I'm a slacker.  But it's not entirely my fault...

Okay yes it's my fault.  I've been writing a lot.  I have gotten a little more than a third through my book.  And I'm so excited about the prospect of maybe finishing it that I haven't been reading as much as I should.  And to go along with that, I've been getting as much advice from authors as I can.

Anyway, I will have a WoW post for tomorrow.  And hopefully a review on Saturday (I'm still reading the book so fingers crossed that I finish it by then).

Have a lovely evening all!  And stay classy San Diego!*



*(no one ever gets my movie references, maybe you'll get this one it's so obvious...)

No comments:

Post a Comment