Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's top ten theme is... Top Ten author's I REALLY want to meet!

There are so many authors I would love to meet, so I'm having a hard time choosing.  I have to pick my top five instead of ten, otherwise I wouldn't be able to stop.


The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1)
Alexandra Bracken is and probably will always be one of my favorite authors.  Here's to hoping she's at YALLFest!



Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)
I don't need to explain this.  One bit.  Duh.



Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1)
I love this series.  And I've heard Susan Ee is super nice!



Looking for Alaska
Yes, yes... John Green.  I love his books.  And he's originally from Central Florida, so he just gets it...



A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1)
George R.R. Martin is so... jolly.... He looks like a fun guy to have a conversation with.  And mayhaps helpful with world building?




I could list so many more, which is why I had to stop.  Couldn't go overboard there...
What authors do you want to meet?

12 comments:

  1. I'm grinning widely thinking of George R.R. Martin as jolly. He totally does look that way but he must have depths because he writes some very non-jolly stories! I agree he would be fun to hang out with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen interviews with him, and he seems like the happiest man ever. How is it that his mind came up with the Red Wedding? He just blows me away!

      Delete
  2. I'd love to meet John Green and George R. R. Martin as well! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. John Green and Sarah J Maas are on my list, too. I still need to start The Darkest Minds series, but I hear wonderful things about it. Great list! Here's MINE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to meet Sarah J Maas. She is a wonderful writer! My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. John Green and Sarah J Maas are on my list, too. I still need to start The Darkest Minds series, but I hear wonderful things about it. Great list! Here's MINE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah J Maas was on my list too. It's so annoying that I can't meet her when she's in the UK!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/05/12/top-ten-tuesday-4/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your choices! Such an awesome list of authors. Very much with you on George RR Martin and Sarah J Maas, such incredible minds, I've love to have a conversation with both of them!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love that you chose Maas because she's such an amazing writer and she seems like a pretty great person.
    Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. John Green is such a crowd-favorite. And who can blame you? He's on my list as well! Gods. That guy is one of my heroes. And, uh, if you ever meet GRRM one day, maybe you can also ask him about the conclusion of ASOIAF? Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I actually met Sarah J Maas a year ago or so and it was amazing! I trembled in her presence, she's so cool.

    Here's my TTT: http://tsundokubooks.blogspot.com/2015/05/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-authors-id.html

    ReplyDelete