Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday

 Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


This week's Top Ten them is... Top Ten books I will probably never read:



Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1)
My sister offered to let me borrow these.  I'm just so not interested.



Rogue Wave (Waterfire Saga, #2)
I read the first book in Donnelly's Waterfire Saga.  I didn't like it.  So I can't bring myself to read the next book no matter how pretty the cover is.



Firewalker (Worldwalker, #2)
Ugh.  The first book was bad.  But the cover is so pretty.  I almost want to buy it and read it to hope for improvement because of the pretty cover...



Just One Day (Just One Day, #1)
I'm not a huge Gayle Forman fan.  Nothing against her.  But I didn't really like I Was Here.  And there are so many books on my TBR list that I doubt I will ever get to this.



You will all think I'm nuts.  I didn't really like The Selection. Maxon pissed me off and it just seemed like a glorified book version of The Bachelor.  So maybe some day I will read this.. But I'm certainly not waiting for it.



Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)
I'm not a huge into vampires person.  There are some vampire books that I must have.  But I don't feel like I need to start another one.



I honestly have nothing against this book.  I just have so many books I want to read so much more than this that if I get to it, it'll be years down the road.



This is another that I would like to read but just don't have the time.  So many books, so little time!



I just looked back at my amazon wishlist.  This has been on it for almost a year.  Do you think I'll ever get to it?



Twilight (Twilight, #1)
And the coup-de-gras... I know I will never read this. 


What's your Top Ten Tuesday?

4 comments:

  1. The 5th Wave was FANTASTIC and I can't wait to read The Heir (I'm getting my copy later today!). I loved Trial By Fire, too. However, I will never read Fifty Shades or Ender's Game.

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know so many people are excited about The Heir. I'm weird I guess...

      Delete
  2. Twilight, 50 a Shades of Grey and The Selection series were all on mine. The Maze Runner is good, if you ever get around to it.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/05/05/top-ten-tuesday-3/

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have similar books on our lists. I did read Twilight but I don't remember much about it. I haven't read the Selection yet but I have heard bad things about it I don't know if I'll ever read it.

    Tina, The Bookworm

    ReplyDelete