Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (13) The Mirror King

Waiting on Wednesday



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're really excited about.

This week I'm waiting on...

The Mirror King (The Orphan Queen, #2)Title: The Mirror King
Author: Jodi Meadows
Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books
Release Date: April 5, 2016

HER FRIENDS HAVE TURNED. After her identity is revealed during the Inundation, Princess Wilhelmina is kept prisoner by the Indigo Kingdom, with the Ospreys lost somewhere in the devastated city. When the Ospreys’ leader emerges at the worst possible moment, leaving Wil’s biggest ally on his deathbed, she must become Black Knife to set things right.

HER MAGIC IS UNCONTROLLABLE. Wil’s power is to animate, not to give true life, but in the wraithland she commanded a cloud of wraith mist to save herself, and later ordered it solid. Now there is a living boy made of wraith—destructive and deadly, and willing to do anything for her.

HER HEART IS TORN. Though she’s ready for her crown, declaring herself queen means war. Caught between what she wants and what is right, Wilhelmina realizes the throne might not even matter. Everyone thought the wraith was years off, but already it’s destroying Indigo Kingdom villages. If she can’t protect both kingdoms, soon there won’t be a land to rule.

In this stunning conclusion to THE ORPHAN QUEEN, Jodi Meadows follows Wilhelmina’s breathtaking and brave journey from orphaned criminal on the streets to magic-wielding queen.

My late-ass WoW.  I'm super excited for this I don't even... And the cover was revealed today and it's so pretty and I have to have this book.  How am I going to wait another year?!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I love that cover! I still need to read the Orphan Queen. Hopefully soon. I hope you enjoy reading this book!

    Check out my WOW - Vicious Cycle

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh interesting! Haven't read this new series but that cover is pretty awesome!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeesh! I still haven't read THE ORPHAN QUEEN, even though I have it on my Kindle and was so excited about it. Must get on that before this book comes out! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete