Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's Top Ten theme is last ten books that came into my possession.

I have to look this up and it will be more than 10 because I got multiple books delivered in a day but.... These will be mostly in order?  I think?



The Summer of Chasing Mermaids
People (mostly Zoey at Uncreatively Zoey) keep telling me to read this.  So I bought it, by itself, on a whim.  I usually buy like 4-5 books at once...



The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, #2)
Already read and reviewed this one.  I was so excited to finally get this on my shelves.  It was easily my most anticipated read of the entire year.



Midnight Thief (Midnight Thief, #1)
I've been meaning to read this one for a while now.  So on my last spree I picked it up.



Crimson Bound
I loved Cruel Beauty, so I was really excited about this one.  But then I forgot about it.  So yes, I finally bought it.



More Happy Than Not
I have heard nothing but good things about this book.  I love the premise and I love that LGBT is becoming more prominent in mainstream YA.



My Life Next Door (My Life Next Door, #1)
I've really been wanting to read this one and the sequel.  Of course, Zoey (again at Uncreatively Zoey) convinced me o finally shovel out the money for it.



The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy, #1)
I haven't started this series yet, but it looks interesting.  And it was super cheap on bookoutlet.



Temptation
I bought this from bookoutlet as a gift for my sister.  We'll be going to YALLFest in November, and she saw that R.L. Stine will be there and I think she nearly wet herself.



Made You Up
I've been wanting to read this one for a while now.  For some reason I decided against pre-ordering it, but that's okay.  I never would have gotten to it anyway.



This Shattered World (Starbound, #2)
I finally got this sequel! now I just need to read it!



The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)
I really need to get on this one too.  Whenever time allows...



Rook
I'm not sure about this one.  We'll see.  But I bought it anyway.  I have a problem lol.

Those last four were all delivered on the same day so... yea. 

What were the last ten books you acquired?

4 comments:

  1. I need to get my hands on The Heart of Betrayal and Made You Up!!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome selection! I have Rook and I REALLY want to read it. I've heard good things about it. This Shattered World is SO GOOD!!! I need to get The Summer of Chasing Mermaids. I hope you enjoy these!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the books-- great list! Made You Up sounds fantastic and I just bought Cruel Beauty so I'm very excited for that one (I hope you like her other novel). I need to read The Summer of Chasing Mermaids! I hope like them all; happy reading!

    Check out my Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to own so many of these myself; I'm super jealous of your awesome list. :)

    If you want to check out a less awesome list, here's my TTT this week: http://tsundokubooks.blogspot.com/2015/07/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-i-recently.html

    ReplyDelete