Saturday, June 6, 2015

Quick Update

So I would usually have a review scheduled for Saturday.  And today is Saturday.

Well, I have gotten so behind on my reading that I am not publishing any reviews this week.  So as to allow myself to catch up, my next review will be published next Saturday.  I'm hoping that I can get a little ahead by that time as well so that this doesn't happen again (at least for a while).

I'm also participating in this silly June book challenge from one of my goodreads groups found here.

The Challenge for June is to read a book for each letter of your name like my name.

So my challenge is 9 books long.
C - Court of Fives
H - The Hidden Prince (complete)
R - Rebel Song
I - The Infinite
S - Something Strange and Deadly
T - This Raging Light
I - Inherit the Stars
N - Never Fade reread
A - At the Sharp End o Lightning (complete)

Here's to a fun month!

3 comments:

  1. That's a great selection for June! Good luck!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like such a fun challenge! Best of luck with it, and looking forward to your next review next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks! And I'm actually writing it right now since the book is about to be archived on NetGalley (like I said I'm behind lol). But I won't publish it for a week so I can stockpile a few reviews.

      Delete