Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This week's top ten theme is: Top Ten books on my summer TBR list!

So in no particular order...


The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, #2)
I have had this preordered for God knows how many months.  It's almost here!!! I might cry when it comes in the mail.  I just might.



The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1)
This has been sitting on my shelf since it was released.  Why I preordered it since I haven't gotten around to reading it I do not know.  But I WILL get to it this summer!



The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2)
This book has been sitting on my shelf for a little while now too.  I loved the first book.  I just need to pick up the second. 



The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy, #2)
Summer is the season to catch up on series I guess.  On the bright side?  I won't have to wait for The Winner's Kiss as long as everyone else does.



Hold Me Closer: The Tiny Cooper Story
Tiny Cooper is my hero.  And David Levithan is my hero for writing this.  I definitely squealed when I saw it at B&N.



Valiant (Modern Faerie Tales, #2)
So... I started this series in the total wrong way.  And in that I mean I completely derped and didn't realize it was a series.  And started with the 3rd book. HAHA let's all laugh at me.  I set it down about halfway through.  I read the 1st book (Tithe) but now I need to read the second book so I can finish the 3rd lol.



Okay this is thee books.  But I am amazed at myself for having not read them yet.  I just got them in the mail the other day.  So soon.  Soon.



Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)
Because, you know, just what I need to do is start another series...



The Sin Eater’s Daughter (The Sin Eater’s Daughter, #1)
I've seen mixed reviews on this one.  But it's been on my shelf for a few months now, touched only for when I have to move it to put more stuff on.  It needs some love.


What's your Summer TBR list?

9 comments:

  1. Incarnate is wonderful! I still need to read the rest of them, but I'm getting there! Daughter of Smoke and Bone is beyond fabulous! A must read! I really want to read The Wrath and the Dawn, too, it sounds awesome. I was not a fan of The Sin Eater's Daughter, unfortunately. I hope you love them all, though!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, read Daughter of Smoke and Bone like RIGHT now. It is AWESOME. So, so good! I've heard amazing things about The Wrath and the Dawn and really want to read that to. So much love for the Mara Dyer series (though I haven't been able to get my hands on the final installment yet - its ALWAYS out in the library... I just need to buy it).

    :) Stacey @Stace_Campbell3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh most definitely Heart of Betrayal!! I stuck with books already in my TBR Mountain of Doom! I always seemed to do that! LOL! Never occurs to me to put a new release on it! Still need to read The Wrath and the Dawn too! Hope you enjoy all the reads this summer!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! So many here I want to read.

    I've read Incarnate and I wasn't all that impressed. The romance was too overpowering.

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic list! I love the Mara Dyer series (though I still have to finish the last book) and read Incarnate last year. It was spectacular. Have fun reading all these wonderful books.

    My TTT: http://tsundokubooks.blogspot.com/2015/06/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-on-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got Daughter of Smoke & Bone. Looking forward to reading that one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I actually plan on reading some of those books on your list as well. I still need to finish Mara Dyer. The first one was so good! And I've heard of so many good things about Winner's Crime. Happy reading!

    Check out my Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Heart of Betrayal is probably my most anticipated read of this summer! I can't wait to start it, I know it's going to be awesome. :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The wrath and the dawn is also on my list this summer. I keep hearing awesome things about it (and it's terrible cliff-hanger) The winner's crime is also a book I definitely need to read soon. I have so much love for Daughter of smoke and bones, but the beginning took me some time. The sequels are fantastic. The sin eater's daughter is also on my pile, but I'm scared to read it.. Happy reading!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete