Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (14) The Boy Most Likely To


Waiting on Wednesday (14)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're really excited about.

This week, I'm waiting on:




Title: The Boy Most Likely To

Author: Huntley Fitzpatrick
Pages: 432
Publisher: Dial Books
Release Date: August 18, 2015

Tim Mason was The Boy Most Likely To find the liquor cabinet blindfolded, need a liver transplant, and drive his car into a house

Alice Garrett was The Girl Most Likely To . . . well, not date her little brother’s baggage-burdened best friend, for starters.

For Tim, it wouldn’t be smart to fall for Alice. For Alice, nothing could be scarier than falling for Tim. But Tim has never been known for making the smart choice, and Alice is starting to wonder if the “smart” choice is always the right one. When these two crash into each other, they crash hard.

Then the unexpected consequences of Tim’s wild days come back to shock him. He finds himself in a situation that isn’t all it appears to be, that he never could have predicted . . . but maybe should have.

And Alice is caught in the middle.

So I don't generally read that many contemporaries.  But I love the looks of this.  It has romance and twists?  I'm all there.  Plus, I need to broaden my horizons and read more than fantasy, right?

What are you waiting on this week?

4 comments:

  1. Nice pick! Not my kind of read but hope that you thoroughly enjoy this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good! I hope you enjoy it and that I'll see you around my blog

    Katelynn
    wwww.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does sound wonderful and the cover is beautiful, too! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just looking at this one on Goodreads the other day! It sounds soo good. Finger's crossed it is. Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday!

    ReplyDelete