Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's Top Ten theme is... Top Ten books I've read so far this year.  So without further ado and in no particular order....



The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen, #1)
There are not many words for my love of this book.  And my need for the next one.  OHPLEASEOHPLEASE be available on Amazon for pre-order soon!



The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1)
The Heart of Betrayal comes out in a mere week! You can guess what I'll be reading...



This Raging Light
Okay so spoiler? I have a review of this coming out in a few weeks...



Maybe this is more than one book.... But who's counting? Right?



Court of Fives (Court of Fives, #1)
So here's another one that the review will be coming out in a few weeks.  -sings- Be prepared!!!



So this is actually both books out so far in the series.  I couldn't find a picture that contained both of them that would work.  And I'm too lazy to make one lol



Before I Fall
This is hit or miss.  I've seen people love it and people hate it.  I'm in the premier group.



Gone Girl
This book... is fucked up.  I didn't know I could feel absolute love and absolute hate for the same character...



Oh look, more Jodi Meadows.  I honestly can't believe it's taken me so long to read these.  And as you might have guessed, Jodi Meadows is one of my favorite authors.



Gates of Thread and Stone (Gates of Thread and Stone #1)
So I'll be totally honest. I read this in March.  I read so many books in a week it's hard for me to remember much about all of them once a few weeks goes by.  When I started The Infinite, I sat there trying to remember what had happened in Gates of Thread and Stone.  And what I remember was romance, action, and so awesome super powers.


What are your top reads this year?

10 comments:

  1. Fun list! The Winner's Crime has been on my list of books to read.
    http://amandanicolle.blogspot.com/2015/06/take-ten_29.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many of these books are on my TBR pile. Love that you have such a diverse group of books. My Top Ten Tuesday includes a lot of older titles but I'm using this year to get caught up.

    Gates of Thread and Stone was delightful and my daughter and I are waiting on our copies of this series by Susan Dennard because she's signing them for us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved The Kiss of Deception. I should have put it on my list this week. My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh nice! I read Kiss of Deception last year, but still LOVED it! And LOVED the Something Strange and Deadly trilogy too! Even though I still get weepy over that ending! ;)

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Kiss of Deception and The Winner's Curse and The Winner's Crime! Before I Fall is probably my favorite of Lauren Oliver's books even more than Delirium. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Before I Fall is on my all time fave books! It's such a lovely inspirational well-written book. I'm definitely reading Gone Girl and Gates of Thread and Stone soon! :) Great list!

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read Gone Girl last year and kind of loved how messed up it was! Haven't gotten round to the other books on your list but they seem pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've only read one of these -- GONE GIRL -- and it was definitely messed up. Good, though. Most of your other picks are on my TBR list. They look SO good.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved Gates of Thread and Stone! The Orphan Queen is definitely one of my favorites of the year so far. I really need to read Kiss of Deception. Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved Gates of Thread and Stone! The Orphan Queen is definitely one of my favorites of the year so far. I really need to read Kiss of Deception. Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete