Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This week's Top Ten theme was honestly too tough for me.  Top ten "Top Ten" themes from the past five years.  I haven't been blogging very long.  So I thought I would change it up a bit and create my own topic.

As an aspiring writer, I like promoting new and self-published authors.  
So my own topic this week is: Top Ten indie books I've read



Rebel Song (Rebel Song Book 1)
I really, really liked this book.  You can read my review here.  I loved all the romance and the Romeo and Juliet vibe to the story.  Not to mention is was very well written.



At The Sharp End of Lightning (Oceanlight #1)
My review of this book can be found here.  Mysterious and extremely well written, I recommend this to any fantasy fan.



So this is a children's book.  The only children's book I have ever reviewed (here).  But it was fantastical and magical, in the realm of The Little Prince.



Grounded
I think I may have loved this book.  Oh my gosh spoilers it's my next review! I can't link the review yet since it hasn't been published yet.  But honestly, it's worth reading.



Blood Street
If you like paranormal and mobster books, this is for you.  MY review can be found here.


Okay so that was only five.  But I really wanted to focus on books that were written well enough that I think they could have been traditionally published and ended up on anyone's shelves.


3 comments:

  1. Oh nice! Those are new to me books! I'll have to check some of them out!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all new to me. I've read some fantastic indie authors, it's always good to spread the word!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely be picking up a couple of these, particularly Grounded. I, too, deviated from the theme of this weeks TTT because I found it difficult. My TTT: http://tsundokubooks.blogspot.com/2015/06/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-hyped-books-ive.html

    ReplyDelete